Mission & Action Plan
Mission: It is important that we reaffirm our values as members of the D'Youville Athletic Department. We will recommit ourselves to confronting the realities of inequality, discrimination, and racism. We stand by our zero-tolerance bias policy and will support, empower, and advocate for our student-athletes as they embark in their journeys at D'Youville and beyond.
We value and embrace the diversity of all student-athletes and are committed to using our privilege and platform to bring social change. We are inspired by those who have joined together in pursuit of common goals and must continue to listen, learn, and act as positive agents of change to fully support the mission to end social injustice for all.
- Chair - Dr. Rachel Ersing, NCAA Diversity & Inclusion Designee, Executive Director of Chiropractic Program
- Liaison - Rebecca Capinera, Associate Athletic Director for Internal Affairs, Senior Woman Administrator
- NiK Peavy, Director of Student Development & Advocacy
- RaShon Thomas, Director of Student Experience
- Tyra Henson, Admissions
- Simeon Heard, Alumni
- Kameron Prince, Men's Lacrosse Head Coach
- Kate Mayhook, Women's Lacrosse Head Coach