The Academic Training Center supports varsity teams in monitoring their academic progress throughout the semester. Our academic support for student-athletes is accomplished by the combination of academic advising, tutoring, and a designated learning environment space. These services are aimed to support the rigor of upholding success academically and athletically.
The Academic Training Center is overseen by a staff member who will enforce the following:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Individual spaces must be sanitized before leaving the Academic Training Center.
- When SA’s enter the ATC, they must swipe for approved access. When leaving, for any reason, they must swipe out.
- No Talking.
- Student-athletes are to have zero cell phone use.
- All research should be done using academic websites. Use of social networking websites is prohibited.