The D'Youville Athletics Department is seeking nominations for its Athletics Hall of Fame Class of 2022-2023. The class, which will be the 2nd in school history, will be inducted on February 11th, 2023. All nomination forms are due by August 31st, with the inductees and class announcement on September 15th. All nominations received within the last year will still be honored and considered during the selection process.
To be considered for induction, a candidate must meet at least one of the following criteria:
Hall of Fame Nominee Criteria
- For former student-athletes, eligibility shall not begin until five years after the class with which the student-athlete entered has graduated from D'Youville University Non-graduated student-athletes may be considered on an individual basis and must have departed the D'Youville University in good standing.
- For persons other than student-athletes, eligibility shall not begin until five years after departing D'Youville University in good standing.
- For teams to be considered, eligibility shall not begin until five years after an undefeated season or a championship has been won or shared.
Qualifications are evaluated on the following:
- Distinguished performance on the athletics field with integrity and sportsmanship to the team on which that person played or coached, as well as to the College in general.
- Record of outstanding service, beyond athletic accomplishments following graduation.
- Record of outstanding service to the D'Youville Athletics program and community.
- Demonstration of special contributions to the University and its athletic programs or who have distinguished themselves through athletic achievements in their professional career.
- Undefeated Team.
- Conference Championship Won or Shared.
- NCAA Tournament Invite.
To submit a nomination, please click here: Nomination Form
To view the D'Youville University Athletics Hall of Fame, 2021-2022 Inductees, and other information click here: Virtual Housing